Requirements for issuance of Flight Operation Officer / Flight Dispatcher Licence:-
1. Age not less than 21 years
2. Have Successful completed an approved training programme at approved training organization
3. Have served under the supervision of a Flight Operations Officer for at least 90 working days within the six months immediately preceding the application
4. Have successfully completed Flight Operations Officer Examination conducted by CAASL
5. Have an employment with an airline
Procedure for the Application
- Register with the computerized Licensing System through www.caa.lk
- Create the user profile
- Successful complete FOO Training Course
- Successful complete 90 days OJT programme
- Successful complete FOO Examination
- Submit application No. CAA/PL/I/10
- Requirements for flight Operations Officer Licence have been published in IS - 049
Attach the following documents to the application and produce originals of the same for verification
1. Course completion certificate issued by the approved Training Organization
2. A certificate to the effect that he/she is employment related flight operation duties with an airline
3. On the Job Training Assessment Reports
4. On the Job Training Syllabus, Subject & Subtopics
5. Route Check Report
6. Simulator Observation Reports
7. Copy of Examination Completion Certificate Issued by CASSL
8. Copy of the Birth Certificate
9. Copy of the ID card or Passport
10. 02 Stamp size colour photos
- If you need any assistance to create the profile or add new application, press the “Help” button.
- Make the relevant payment to commence the process of evaluation of the application.
Application will not be processed unless the applicant produce all required original certificates /documents to TOPL section of CAASL and make the relevant payments.
Application/Document submission time: 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
Document Collection time: 1.30 pm – 3.30 pm
More detailed requirements can be found in Implementing Standard 49 and SLCAP 3100
Click here for frequently asked questions on FOO Licence.